Mar. 11, 2011
In this podcast, Alan November interviews Jonathan Bergmann and Aaron Sams, chemistry teachers from Woodland Park, CO. The discussion focuses on their models of flipped learning where the traditional model of classwork and homework is reversed, leading students to a deeper understanding about the concepts being taught.
Both Jonathan and Aaron will be presenters at the BLC11 conference being held this summer in Boston, MA. Click here for more information.
In addition, Jonathan and Aaron provided us with a series of resources to share that pertain to the work they and their students are doing.
- Watch this video to see more of an overview of the Flipped Model.
- Be on the lookout for their new book being published by ISTE Press. It should be available in the Summer or Fall of 20011.
- If you want to learn more about their flipped model, consider attending their conference being held in Woodland Park, CO. More information can be found here.
- Take part in a learning network with other educators who are interested in and/or utilizing the flipped model.
- Visit Jonathan and Aaron’s Web site with links to good educational videos.
Leave a Reply