Attended by colleagues from around the world who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices to their students. The BLC14 education conference provided our attendees with inspiration and practical skills while expanding their professional networks.
At the Building Learning Communities Education Conference 2014, there is something for everyone. Our annual education conference, held in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, brings together a diverse ensemble of keynote speakers and attendees to forge new relationships and strengthen existing ties for more meaningful teaching and learning enhanced by technology.
BLC15 will take place July 15, 2015 – July 17, 2015, with pre-conference master classes July 12, 2015 – July 14, 2015.
Conference StrandsBLC offers more than 100 pre-conference master classes and main education conference sessions, tailored by audience, to address six core themes:
- Designing Rigorous and Motivating Assignments
- Nurturing Creativity, Curiosity, Empathy and Courage
- Teaching Global Communication Skills
- Contributing to Professional Learning Communities
- Crafting Vision and Managing Change
- Infusing the Common Core Across the Curriculum
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States